Help to display custom navigation menu, which is fixed at footer with image icon in left or right. And it compatible in all device.
- All devices compatible
- User can edit image and link.
- Number of 5 menus
- Compatibility with Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x
- Responsive design and set will all devices.
Why choose Us?
If you need help, you can expect our Joomla! experts to provide fast and professional support. Development and support of our extensions is our main focus and priority, not a hobby.
100% OPEN SOURCE
You will not be locked in! We believe in the freedoms of open source. You get the full source code and are free to do any modifications to our Joomla! extensions.
HIGHLY RATED EXTENSIONS
You can trust us to deliver quality. About 93% of our customers rate our extensions and support with 5 stars in the Joomla! Extensions Directory, and the other 7% rate us with 4 stars!
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Are you not sure our Joomla! extensions will fit your needs? Try them out without any risk. If they just don't work for you, we will refund your order completely and without questions.
CUSTOMERS IN 60+ COUNTRIES
We have thousands of new customers every year, joining us from over 60 countries around the world. That is why our extensions are flexible so it is possible to adjust them to your specific needs in almost all cases.
EXPERIENCED WITH JOOMLA!
You will not be left in the dark. We have over 8 years of experience with the Joomla! CMS and over 11 years of experience with web technologies. We plan to stick around and keep our extensions up to date and in development.